HOME | 中文
Services   Publications   Technical Center   FAQ   Testimonials
Accounting and Tax!/Item/list.asp?id=1327; Auditing and Advisory!/Item/list.asp?id=1328; Business Service!/Item/list.asp?id=1329;
  Career   About Us   Contact Us
Home: >> Technical Center
What documents are required for sales of foreign exchange?
As the foreign party of a FIE, what documents should I provided to obtain the approval for reinvestment of RMB profit?
What information should be provided for transfer of shareholding interest?
What information are required to remit the liquidation capital?
As a foreigner / foreign company who does not have a FIE in China, I need to conduct some activities relating to direct 
By what means can a foreign investor contribute the registered capital?
For what kinds of foreign exchange income relating to capital account should tax payment / exemption certificate be prov
How can I pay an apartment or house in China? How can my rental or sales of property in China be remitted out of China?
What documents should be submitted when a short-term international commercial loan is applied?
What documents should be submitted when a medium or long-term international commercial loan is applied?
What documents should be submitted to apply for financing of a project?
What document should be submitted by a finance lease applicant?
What materials should be submitted to open foreign loan account?
When and how foreign exchange can be converted to RMB?
How to repay the foreign exchange loan?
Can foreign invested enterprises borrow foreign loan for the use of operation?
Can I trade foreign exchange through an agency such as a consulting firm?
What is the evolution process of Chinese foreign exchange administration system?
What is business plan?
What are the purposes of business plan?

Privacy Statement |  Legal Disclaimer |  Site Map ©Copyright 2006-2016 Lee & Lee Associates. All rights reserved.