HOME | 中文
Services   Publications   Technical Center   FAQ   Testimonials
Accounting and Tax!/Item/list.asp?id=1327; Auditing and Advisory!/Item/list.asp?id=1328; Business Service!/Item/list.asp?id=1329;
  Career   About Us   Contact Us
Home: >> Technical Center
What are the social welfares in China?
What is the requirement for probation period?
Should I have to pay special attention to women employees?
How to protect my trade secrets before they revealed?
How labor disputes are processed in China?
Whats the compensation should I pay if I have to dismiss an incapable employee?
Under what circumstances a foreign invested enterprise can be terminated?
What is the procedure of an enterprise termination?
I want to start my business in China, what forms of presence can I set up?
What is Sino-foreign Equity Joint Ventures (EJV)?
What is Sino-foreign Co-operative Joint Ventures (CJV)?
What is Foreign Investment Companies Limited by Shares (FICLBS)?
What is Wholly Owned Foreign Enterprise (WOFE)?
What are the documents required for establishment of a WOFE?
What is representative office (RO)?
When and how should I process the relevant procedure if there are some changes in my RO?
What is the requirement of annual filing?
How can I process our annual filing?
How to setup a Representative Office (RO) in China?
How to setup a WFOE in China?

Privacy Statement |  Legal Disclaimer |  Site Map ©Copyright 2006-2016 Lee & Lee Associates. All rights reserved.