HOME | 中文
Services   Publications   Technical Center   FAQ   Testimonials
Accounting and Tax!/Item/list.asp?id=1327; Auditing and Advisory!/Item/list.asp?id=1328; Business Service!/Item/list.asp?id=1329;
  Career   About Us   Contact Us
Home: >> Technical Center
How to calculate IIT on salaries and wages?
Under what circumstances can IIT be exempted?
What is the penalty and fine for overdue tax?
How is severance payment taxed?
Whats the average salary of employees in Beijing for the year 2010?
How is yearly bonus taxed?
Shall an employee pay IIT when he/she obtains the title of assets from his/her employer, such as apartment, computers or
How to calculate the actual working days on entrance / leaving date?
If a Chinese residence has already paid IIT outside China, should he/she pay IIT in China?
What is Corporate Income Tax (CIT)?
What is taxable income?
What are non-deductible costs and expenses?
Can interest payment be deductible before tax?
Can all my entertainment expenses be deducted before tax?
Can donations be deducted before tax?
Can property losses be deducted before tax?
What is the framework of privileged CIT?
How CIT is paid if a foreign investor does not have a permanent establishment in China?
When should I do tax filing?
How to treat the start-up expenses?

Privacy Statement |  Legal Disclaimer |  Site Map ©Copyright 2006-2016 Lee & Lee Associates. All rights reserved.