HOME | 中文
Services   Publications   Technical Center   FAQ   Testimonials
Accounting and Tax!/Item/list.asp?id=1327; Auditing and Advisory!/Item/list.asp?id=1328; Business Service!/Item/list.asp?id=1329;
  Career   About Us   Contact Us
Technical Center
Home: >> Technical Center >> Financial Advisory >> M&A
To which government body should I file my application for approval on M&A?
Whats the time limit for the approval?
What information should I filed to competent authority for approval an equity M&A?
What information should be incorporated in equity purchase agreement or capital increase agreement?
To which government body should I register the company for M&A?
When should I do the registration of M&A with Administration for Industry and Commerce?
What other registrations should I do after obtaining business license?
By what means can I contribute my capital?
What are the time requirements on capital contribution?
Whats the requirement on capital contribution for adding equity capital after the purchase of equity?
Is there any limitation for investing through M&A in China?
What am I going to do, if the originally invested enterprises do not meet the industry requirement?
What other issues should I notice when invest in special industries?
What are the requirements for the percentage of foreign investment?
How to calculate percentage of investment In case of asset M&A?
How to calculate the percentage of investment In case of equity M&A?
How to select an asset valuation institution?
How to determine the transaction prices of equity and assets?
How to calculate the registered capital?
How to calculate the total capital?

Next 1 2 3 Total 3 Page
Privacy Statement |  Legal Disclaimer |  Site Map ©Copyright 2006-2016 Lee & Lee Associates. All rights reserved.