1. The customer’s Tax ID No. should be input to the official receipt. Otherwise, it will be deemed as invalid.
2. Purchased goods details should be in the official receipt. If there are many items, a separate list can be printed and stamped with the financial chop.
3. Price and discount amount must be in the same official receipt. Otherwise, the discount shall not be deducted from the revenue.
4. Choose the right tax rates for relevant taxable items. Otherwise, the higher rate will apply to all taxable items.
5. Key details of the transaction should be input into the official receipt note, such as the location of the architecture service. Otherwise, the official receipt will be deemed as invalid.